This morning I head off to the dr's office and four out of five of us got our flu shots (Cam got his a few weeks ago at check-up). What's good about that? Nobody got too upset, only a few tears, and it was over quickly.
Next...I did my road test.
Aced it! Look out world, I'm on the road!
(I solemnly swear not to become the kind of driver I always complained about as a pedestrian)
Drove out to Bridgewater via the scenic route, and stopped in at Have A Yarn in Mahone Bay. Phil had given me some money to pick up a little treat as a reward for passing my test...got some pretty purple sock yarn and some really pretty roving (Fleece Artist, pics to follow tomorrow). Yay!
Got home from visiting my Grampy and was checking over my blogroll...the Cocoa Swap is getting lots of notice, which feels good because I've always been the type to fret that I'll organize something and no one will show up.
And
When I cruised over to the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap I found out that I won the last contest. Boo-ya!
Yep...good day to be me:)
Oh, Michelle, my charming co-hostess, tagged me in a "gross" meme...Michelle, I will post it, just been busy. But I will do it, and I apologize in advance to all of you.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congratulations on, well, everything!
Way to go!!!! Drive carefully. ;o) sammmmmmm
Hope you like the buttons for the Hot Cocoa Swap that I sent to Michelle!
I know the fear you're feeling about the swap... I'm feeling the same, hosting my first swap - UK Based.
Hey - that's awesome! Congratulations on getting your driver's license!
I guess you don't need me to take you out to practice now.
Yeesh.
YAY! Congrats Lesley!
Post a Comment