OK, so there is about to open up with a contest this really super cool and awesomely fun knitter swap. It involves yarn (of course) hot chocolate and other really cool things and you should totally check it out and sign up.
And it's going to be run by some really awesome knit chicks.
Go check it out, it's call the Mmmm...Hot Cocoa Swap* (*A Swap For Knitters to Beat Away the Winter Blahs) (yeah it's a long title, you can really just call it a "Hot Cocoa Swap" or "Winter Blah Swap")
Alright...yeah I'm co-hosting it with Michelle, but she really rocks! And I like to think I do too ;)
Spread the Word contest opens up on Saturday December 1st and will run until the 15th.
What are you still doing here? Go check it out!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I agree those two hostesses are the absolute coolest chicks with sticks that I know!
Yes, you both are- I'm marking it on my calendar- I will sign up BEFORE I got to the craft show to pet yarn. ;-)
Lesley you are definitely one who rocks!!! This sounds like fun! Thanks for cohosting it. :O) samm
sounds like a cool swap
thanks for organising it!!
Ok ... you must be wondering who this new commenter is ... well I knit and my friend found your blog since I am moving to Halifax in a few days ... We are super excited. I am not sure if a swap I am ready for but I thought it best to sorta introduce myself.
The swap sounds wonderful!
I'm in...
Post a Comment