Friday, November 02, 2007

TAGGED!!

Devin tagged me, over at Evil Tuesday, so here goes:

The Rules:Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself.

1) I have a completely ridiculous fear of being in a bathroom in the dark. Even though I don't believe in those myths of killer mirror creatures...something about a bathroom in the dark freaks me right out.

2) When I eat chinese food I have to eat it in order. Honey garlic spare ribs, sweet and sour chicken balls, 1/3 of my rice then my egg roll. The rest of my rice is then packed away to be eaten later. If I have wonton soup, I eat that first. At restaurants it totally throws me when they bring the egg roll first.

3) Actually...I eat all of my food in order. Meat is almost always last.

4) I still like to believe in Santa, fairies and mermaids.

5) I would totally shave my head...but my head is kind of bumpy and I don't think it would look good.

6) I hate the weird sweet smell disposable diapers give off when the baby wets them. I think I'm only sensitive to it because I cloth diaper, most people I know who only use disposable have no idea what I'm talking about.

7) I get what some might think of as "abnormally excited" over a new toothbrush.

8) I said over and over that I would have my driver's license before my younger-by-ten-years brother. He got his driver's license this past year. Dammit.

OK...so...if you blog and you are reading this...Consider yourself TAGGED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the disposable diaper smell you mean. It makes me nauseous. On the rare occasions I bought sposies, I splurged on 7th Generation to avoid that smell.

I get a little bit excited about new toothbrushes too.

Charlene

Anonymous said...

Chester gets excited by any tooth-brush. Especially once he gets told to sit, then he knows he gets to chew on it, while I attempt to manuever it around without him biting down on it too much!