Sunday, May 04, 2008

Do I get cake?

Today is my two year blogoversary. Two years ago I decided that what the internet needed was my 2 cents.

The first post is short. It also has a really craptastic photo, which was taken with my son's Batman digital camera. Not suprisingly, the photo is of Grace...what is interesting is that it shows her wearing the poncho that I painstakingly knit for her. This is the only time she ever wore it...every other time I tried to put it on her she screamed "NO!" and whipped it off, then flung it away from herself. Eventually, it was frogged and other things were made from the yarn. The yarn in question...why that's Malabrigo. The colourway is "Grace"....how could I not make things for her from it?

Reading over that entry, and the ones that came after it...well, I like to think I got better at this blogging thing. And better at the knitting too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary!!

Miss Me said...

happy 2nd blogoversary!

Steph said...

The internet is a better place b/c you're on it.

And because you make me laugh.

And for your blogiversary, I will do your meme.

Jerk.

Anonymous said...

Happy second blogaversity! I love to read what's going on in your family and with your knitting. Thanks for sharing.:O) samm

Cali said...

Hee hee it's so funny to hear that in your first blog you didn't think you would ever get into socks! lol Now you are the sock queen! Ah, how things change! :)

Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

oooh happy belated blogoversary! :-) The blog world is such a good place with yours to read!

Kathleen C. said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!
Did you ever make the sock's mate?