Then squealed like a school girl when I realized that it was my first Booty Club package from Yarn Pirate!!! Apparently it takes forever for Booty Club packages to get across the border (narsty customs agents delaying my yarny fun!) but it's here now and it was worth the wait!!
Oh, Ninja, this is not the one you mentioned in your e-mail, that one was March's. So, if your April has not arrived yet, and you want to be suprised, don't scroll down, ok? Actually that goes for anyone who reads this but does not have their parcel yet.
Is this far enough?
ok, TA DA!

The yarn is so freakin yummy! I want to cast on right now, but I already have so many things on the needles and they all have deadlines, so I have to wait :(
The hot pink needles are all kinds of awesome, and totally appeal to my inner diva. The button is already on my knitting bag, and I am having a hard time deciding where to put the sticker. I want to put it on the van, but I'm not sure if it'll hold up there. If it does not end up on the van it's going on my sock yarn bin.
Now that I have this yarn, I want more. I can't wait for next month's shipment! (which should be going out soon, but I probably won't see for a while yet).
3 comments:
that yarn shall make some very spring-like socks!
nice booty-call!
So pretty!!
Post a Comment