Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sheepy song

Watching Play With Me Sesame with my darling little ones, and this segment comes on


Warning, it's a bit of an earworm. I had to post it because I've been humming it for the last 20 minutes.

Cate knows how I love to share an earworm. Hey Cate "Aaaannddd its...GO!GO!GO!GO!GOOOOOO!" Heheh!*


*Cate and I have kiddoes the same age, who like the same children's programming. There is one episode in particular of The Backyardigans and a particular song that really sticks with you. Whenever I hear it, or just think of it, I love to share with Cate. She understands. Although, she's probably cursing me right now...

ETA: Check it out, I totally learned how to embed a video on my blog. Yay me!

2 comments:

Cate said...

Remind me to smack you next time I see you...

Alison said...

OMG you're on the daily chum!