Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hello

Well, I thought since everyone else was doing this blogger thing I suppose I ought to toss in my 2 cents. Primarily it'll be a knitting blog, as is everyone else's in the KOL set (note to self, find out how to get me linked...).
Current UFO's: "sophie" style bag that was ordered by my teacher. Is it a bad sign that I am bored with the pattern yet I have gone through the process of getting permission to sell it and am taking orders? Perhaps it's the Knitting Goddess's way of telling me to design my own bag...



FINISHED: Grace's poncho. She looks cute as button in her little poncho. The pic does nothing for the colour (another note to self: invest in a good digital camera), but you get the gist of it. I was starting to feel like the poncho was going to be forever on the needles, yet never actually get long enough to finish it. I had to use the "from the back" pic, the one where she is facing the camera her eyes are totally yellow and glowy...she looks demonic rather than like my pretty little girl.

I also have a sock on the needles...it has been banished to the "nice" yarn bin, to await completion. I don't think I am cut out for sock knitting...but I won't abandon it forever, I promise. Someday I'll finish it...and maybe by my fifties I'll knit it a mate!

No comments: