Grace went off to her library school time with zero fuss. We won't dwell on the fact that it took the entire session to get her to the good place and now that she's comfortable it's over until fall...instead we'll celebrate that she was totally excited to go and barely waved me goodbye when she went in.
Then we had a girl's lunch with my mom, and when I arrived I got a phone call from the contact at the Spring Garden library with Very Good News.
Then, when I got home I found a package in the mailbox...from Ravelry!
I have new pins for my bag

Some fibre representation

And some Love!

Then to finish things off...I checked my e-mail and Alison alerted me to the fact that my post about Bert's Blanket was featured in the "Excited About" column on Lime & Violet's Daily Chum. Squeeeee!
Yep...a good day :)
Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes I am knitting. On the needles right now are Grace's Unmentionables, I am slowly plodding through the lace trim. It's not hard, just time consuming. The other things I am working on are test knits for Unique Sheep, and since the patterns are not available they are not bloggable.
*side note...tried some lavendar oil in a nice warm bath before going to bed. Worked beautifully, I slept better last night than I have in years. Ahhhh.
6 comments:
must, have, ravelry, shirt, toooo!
It's so nice, I am so jealous! I wish they would restock so I can get one too! lol
Love(1) the shirts!!! I promised Mark that I wouldn't order anything till after we move. And even then, I might wait a while longer, till I lose a little more weight.
Congrats on getting the site for KIP day!
Okay, your shirt and Meegie's shirt--very cool! agree(1)
I bought the same pins to put on my big Sock Warrior bag! They arrived today. Love the little Bob face. :O) I wish now that I had ordered a shirt or two as well. Maybe next time. samm
I wanted to tell ya Tuesday but didn't get a chance that your glasses rock. 1.5 years till a new pair for me.....if I had tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of money i would have a new pair each day, with a staff to adjust them.
That is all.
Catherine
Dude - You were mentioned on L&V? Awesome.
Ok, all the ravelry swag is cool to, but seriously? L&V?
Squeeeee!
Post a Comment