Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Public Service Announcement

If you are printing something and it comes out with weird voids where print should be


Check inside your printer for Pixie Wings.


(They belong Rosetta, Tinkerbelle's friend. No, I have no idea why they were in the printer instead of on Rosetta.)

Good thing that happened today:

Latest shipment for Seven Deadly Spins arrived :) This shipment is Wrath, spun to make Peace. Tranquility tea, soothing bath salts, a scented candle, soothing handmade soap, chocolate, and yummy prima cotton to make a nice washcloth and soap sack. Ahhhh. Also had a super cute sheep stitch marker and wee sheepy soap. Yet another good day 'round here. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Oh I know.

SALE AT TANGLED SKIENS!!! WHOOT!!!

3 comments:

jkleclerc said...

I often blame technical malfunctions on pixies, but it has never occured to me that it might just be their wings.

I'm going to the sale tomorrow. Save some for me!

Alison said...

See you there at 10, on my break! Think I can squeeze much yarn shopping into 15 minutes?

My word verification is wjkmaim. I think "maim" is an appropriate word verification for a post where a pixie has her wings removed.

Anonymous said...

I think I would prefer pixies over gremlins causing problems, any day.

I am not leaving the house today. The gravitational pull from the extra knitters at TS might be enough to drag me across the harbour.

And I have no extra $ for yarn. And a stash that is not getting any smaller.

And I am waiting for cute dance pants that were quite expensive to show up in the mail.

Ok, I have talked myself out of yarn.