
have been launched at my target.
Since I've seen my assassin boasting of socky done-ness, I have decided to go about incognito

However...the heating pad across my neck and back and the ice packs wrapped around my wrists might give me away.
For now...I wait.
6 comments:
Yikes! I'm still muddling about making mistakes in the pattern and tinking! I got a late start because I received my dossier late, and thought I'd been excluded, but that's no excuse for the boneheaded dumbo mistakes! Way to go girl! Hope you win! samm
Impressive! Your target won't know what hit her.
I'm sure you are at the very least the coolest looking assasin. Come on how can you beat the clap wrap, and those glasses? :)
Glad you're done the socks. You should get Mr.Yes to give you a good massage after all that hard knitting!
You are surely dedicated to your craft. Or is it addicted to winning and crushing your opponent? Whichever.
Well done.
You know, Ms. Yes does sound like the name of a Bond girl.
COOL!! Knitphomaniac was MY Assassin, so YAAAAY you! However....it's totally possible you might be getting a weapon with which to kill ME! EEEP!
Post a Comment