Or in my house...the day I get bacon for breakfast :)
My haul this year:

Lovely pink daisies, Interlude gift card (spa pedicure in my future, whoot!) very cute cards and Socks that Rock from Blue Moon Fiber Arts
The cards, well...they deserve close-ups

The store bought one is sheepy, and it's fuzzy and fun. Cam made cards for me in school...and at first glance you might not really notice it, but...he calls me Mom on them. Not once, but several times. Best day ever.
My yarn, as mentioned, is STR Lightweight. The colourways are Lunasea, Scottish Highlands and Rooky (Raven series). Gorgeous and I want to wind it up and cast on some lovely socks from it right now.
But I can't, because of these:

Acid Green Socks of Death...my weapon for Sock Wars III. Things go well today, and they will be launched with tomorrow's mail. Be warned target...I can function on very little sleep, I'm used to it. If I have to be up all night to launch these tomorrow, so be it. Mwahahahahaahaaaa!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, Grandmothers, step moms, soon-to-be Moms and fingers-crossed-hoping-to-be-expecting Moms that I know and love!
8 comments:
awwww. I love kids.
Mmm... Bacon and socks that rock... Happy mother's day!
Happy Mothers' Day! All my boys, step and nonstep remembered me today! One who lives far away had his brother pick up flowers from him. A lovely surprise! It is extra special as I am his "extra mum". It's a special honour to raise someone else's child, isn't it. samm
mmmmmm... bacon.
So glad you had a good day.
Happy Mother's Day to one of the coolest Moms I know! (You've got way more cool factor than I do.)
so i'm with steph on the mmm... bacon...! i don't care if it's bad forme - i LOVE it!
happy mother's day with bacon for breakfast! (if i was you - i'd eat the whole pound myself.)
OMG
Cant believe you have almost finished the detonators, im nowhere near finishing them so looks like i will be assasinated pretty quick!!
hope you had a great moms day..
Angie
Good luck on your acid green socks of death! I hope you "kill" your target! (I never thought I would say that, about knitting! lol)
Happy Mothers Day!!! I am so exicited that you finally get to share your Blue Moon yarn! I'm glad you had a good mom day. I hope you put down your killer socks long enough to relax... lol
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment