Sunday, December 23, 2007

Your Attention Please!

Ahem.

I've finished my Christmas knitting.

That will be all.

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Well done! I tip my hat to you!

Cate said...

Congrats... I think I'll be pulling another all nighter this year.
Oh, and Mr. No Sheep's friend loved his Jayne hat, he's already worn it skying!
thank-you!

The Ninja Knitter said...

Huzzah! Good job - I'm making one last sock and then I'm done (I got a special request). Just wanted to let you know that you won the knitpicks - let me know if I can bring it to KOL for you in the New Year. Merry Christmas!

P.S. I was standing in line for another half hour after I saw you...good thing I was able to send my BIL and SIL off to get random things that I'd forgotten...

Anonymous said...

wow! Awesome! I have 4 items to go... bleh... but they aren't due until later in the week... not sure I can do it htough... it will be tough! :-)

No biggie... I'll eventually finish! That'll teach me to have so many things on my list!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Charlene

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Don't know why I'm on the web, I have knitting to finish. Time is ticking away!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats* and a Merry Christmas*

kisses from Portugal*