Tuesday, December 18, 2007

For me? Oh Thank you thank you!!

Yesterday evening the Mail Carrier brought me some yarny goodness


Two skeins of Knit Picks Gloss and the Holiday Lace sock pattern...from my upstream pal in the WWCS, Becky! Thank you so much Becky, it's gorgeous.

(My fingers are positively ITCHING to cast on something for me!)

Speaking of WWCS, here is this week's topic

Last weeks topic, we wanted to know what is your favorite activity during the "Wintery" months. Please post what would be the perfect vacation during the Winter Season? Would rather you head to the beach, to escape all the cold weather or want to pack your ski's and head to the mountains. You tell us what vacation you prefer during the Winter Season.

Hmmm...ooh boy that's really tough. It sounds lovely to have a vacation of hitting the slopes by day and curling up in front of a fire by night...and I do love to ski...except, since both my ankles are pretty much ruined skiing hurts like a SOB after a while and last time I went I could not walk properly for a week afterwards.

I'm gonna say escaping to heat and sunshine would be better. Somewhere with a swim-up bar and someone else making dinner. Ahhhhh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was getting worried that the Knit Picks package wouldn't make it in time! I 'm so glad it arrived! Enjoy!

jkleclerc said...

I LOVE that colour. I'm sure it will make something lovely.