Friday, December 14, 2007

Whoot!

My WWCS package arrived today:


Thank you thank you Becky! It's awesome, and my kids have been having a blast with the bubble wrap, lol!

These are my goodies:


She sent colouring books for my kids (Grace has tried to claim them all, lol!), a magnetic photo frame and bookmark from the place she works, a keychain that says "Where are my keys?" that she made herself, a catnip toy, a chocolate bar with Lavendar that she claims is "Heaven in chocolate bar form" (I can't wait to try it!).

She made these stitch markers for me

I can't decide which I like better, the cute little cherries or the clever fortune cookies!

This is a Peppermint Pig

According to her letter, this is a tradition that her family follows (click the link for an explanation) and I think it sounds great! I am going to try this on Christmas Eve!

Also:

That mug is too cute! The yummy hot chocolate is going to be our afternoon snack when Cam gets home from school and she also included the Page-A-Day Stitch in Bitch calendar (I'm trying so hard to be good and not read it all at once!)

And of course, coffee:

The bag on the right is from a local shop (she's in Seattle) and she says it's very good stuff (it smells lovely) and the stuff on the left is from the Asian Supermarket. It's hazelnut and smells so good!!

She had e-mailed me when she sent it off and mentioned again in her letter that a parcel from Knitpicks is on it's way to be too, so I get to look forward to something else! Whoot!

Thank you so much Becky, it's a wonderful package!

4 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

My cousin Jenn's pattern is on Dec 5th of the 08 SNB calendar!!

Holly said...

What a awesome package. That pig traditions is great. Your prize package is out in all that holiday mail.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like everything! Hopefully the Knitpicks stuff will be there shortly. If it's not there by Monday, let me know and I'll give them a ring. Happy Holidays!

cathych said...

I have been trying to sign up for the cocoa swap!!! HELP!!!