This was the big reveal package, so I can say Thank YOU Krista!
Here's the aerial shot of my goodies

She sent me:
A Snowman bell ornament, a plushy star ornament and special ornaments for the kids:

Cam was really impressed by this, he was quite touched actually. She also sent stickers (Spiderman and My Little Pony) for them.
A scarf and a sweater pattern, 3 (!) Cookie A patterns (Thelonius, Gothic Spire and Flicker), a card making kit and scrapbooking stickers, Penguin-shaped shower gels, Vanilla & Pomegranate lotion (smells yummy!), Almay "Relax" body mist, A notebook from the "The Great Elephant Poo Poo Paper" (hehe..poo), a bookmark, goat milk soap, chocolate and of course yarn and fibre!
This is an assortment of fibres she sent for me to play with

(Cam's eyeballin the curly mohair...I had given him a bit of some blue stuff I got at Pacafiesta last year, lol!)
Pretty pretty Regia Galaxy sock yarn...it's so cool!

And Araucania sock yarn...this is "Ranco Multy:

And this pretty little number...Sirdar "Spree" cotton

Awesome package, Krista, thank you so much. I wonder if revealing that you're planning to join our cocoa swap will boost up the numbers as people hope to get you as an upstream ;)
As for my swappy packages, I am sending out 3 this week; my last SP11, the WWCS and I've agreed to be an angel in SP11 (paying it forward...I know how much I appreciated Devin stepping up, and it certainly does not hurt to send out the good karma)
Christmas gifts: Finished another...I did not have to rip it all the way back as I feared, yay! About to start another, but as it stands it's 2 down, 3 to go...although I did have a really great idea for something for another person on my list...sheesh, so much for no knitting Christmas presents this year.
(That popping sound you just heard was a section of my brain giving way as I just mentally tallied my sock yarn...and the patterns I have on my must-knit list...and tried to figure out which I'm going to knit first. I need to go lay down now)
1 comment:
Yay, glad you like it all and that it all got to you ok. I had fun buying stuff for you. I thought you would like the sock yarns, I really liked the galaxy socks colors, I hope they knit up into something great. Take care and yes count me in for the coco swap for sure.
Post a Comment