Saturday, October 06, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!*


Hi all, I'm taking a brief break from turkey cooking and procrastinating the pie baking to bring you a wish!

I hope over this holiday weekend that you find your yarn cozy, your needles swift, your family is loving and you find an infinite number of things to be thankful for.

In that spirit, I wanted to draw your attention to my post about the Pay it Forward Swap. I've only had one taker, but I also realize that I posted it in the midst of a few others so I think it may have been lost in the shuffle. The "non-knitter/blogger" spot is filled, so I'm looking for two knitter/bloggers to take up the promise to pay it forward. Details can be found here.

*Yes, I am aware that it's Saturday, and technically I guess Thanksgiving is Sunday or Monday. But since we don't want to have to decide which family to hang with on the holiday, I make turkey dinner for Phil's family on Saturday and then we go to my family on Sunday. My dream is one day to have a table we could all sit at...but since that would be close to 30 or more people, I can't see it ever happening.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving friend!!! I hope the pie is yummy and the turkey helps you get a great nap!ht