Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can't...resist...swaps....ahhhhh!

Well, that does it. I've seen too many questionnaires, clicked the link a dozen times...I might as well sign up for the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap. Since I'm totally kicking myself for not signing up for Sock Wars, this will be my consolation prize (although, if anyone with Deb's skill has signed up, no one stands a chance!)

The actual registration date is October 24th, but loads of people are posting the questionnaire. There is a contest if you post about the swap and tell people that they ought to sign up. Consider yourself told :)



In other swappy news, while I am disappointed that a Gryffinndor didn't find the snitch in the last Quidditch round, I am super pleased that Cate did! Not a bad prize snag for your first swap (even if you are a Ravenclaw). Well done!

3 comments:

Miss Me said...

want a sock swap? pop over for the link for "sock it to me twice". sign ups start today. i had a fabulous time with sitm... (sorry phil.)

Anonymous said...

I am so jelous of her prize. I need a swift and ball winder so desperately... But I think I might be getting one for Christmas... :)

Cate said...

Hehe... maybe I'll blog the story of how I found it when the prize arrives :). Mr. No Sheep thinks my plan was ingenious... and since it actually ended up working (though not in the way I expected it to), I have to agree :).