Tuesday, October 09, 2007

FFBE Weekly Question #3

How often do you change the purse or bag you're carrying? Do you change based on seasons? Outfits? Something else? What's your favorite bag in the world (and it doesn't have to be a knit/felted one!)?

I don't really change my purse or bag according to any set pattern, typically I'll carry something until I get bored of it, then change. Since having my daughter, my purse-carrying has been sporadic at best, since it's hard to carry a diaper bag and a purse. I used to use a purse small enough to fit inside the diaper bag, lol! I gave up on that and frequently will just toss my wallet into the backpack I use for the diaper bag now(it's pink, and frequently it's my husband actually carrying it,lol). My fav bag is probably the booty bag my mom gave me for christmas last year, though I don't carry it very often (I need to fix the strap so I can put it over my shoulder).

It looks like this one (I do not seem to have a photo of it on my computer, nor do I feel like digging it out and photographing it)

But mine has a blue and white checked pattern as a liner, the beads and belt are blue instead of pink, the dangly thing is a star and mine has a daisy made of the same print as my liner on the front. I love it, but it's not easy to carry since I have to hold the handles instead of being able to sling it up over my shoulder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saved 2 of my favorite pairs of my little DDs jeans to make just this sort of thing... :-) You're inspiring me to dig out the sewing machine :-) I too will need a much longer strap as the kind that you have to hold with your hand just doesn't work for me!

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you posted this pic. I came across these bags in a store here in Cape Breton. I was thinking about getting you one for Christmas!

Dorothy said...

What a cute bag! I hope you find your energy soon!