I've been meaning to get this up for a while, but kept forgetting...better late than never I guess:
Pay It Forward Exchange
It’s the Pay It Forward Exchange. It’s based of the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward” where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on. You all know I’m already a PIF type of person. So here’s how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I do not know what that gift will be yet, and it won’t be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent (within 6 months) and that’s a promise! What YOU have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
Here's the thing...I know I have readers who do not knit/blog that might want to do this. So I am willing to leave a spot open for a non-knitter/blogger who is willing to e-mail out for recipients in order to pay it forward. I'll leave the spot open for a little while to see if there are any takers. You can comment here too since I have the settings for "anonymous" comments...just let me know who you are ;)
So, first 3 people to comment here with the promise that they will Pay It Forward will be on my list. Once I have your promises, I'll contact you for your mailing info.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey I think I would like to try this! Mumma Dunbar / Heather!
Post a Comment