Thursday, September 28, 2006

Happy Birthday tooo meeee!

Today I turned 28.(pppthhhhffff) As you can tell, I'm thrilled (said dripping with sarcasm and an eyeroll).
My friend Janet gave me a lovely wall hanging, looks like a window with a wooden angel in it (I forgot to take a pic and I am feeling lazy. I'll show you later, 'kay?) and a very funny magnet telling my husband to do things my way. From Cherie I recieved a calendar to help with keep my pre-natal appointments straight, from my mil a gift card which I may use on a skirt I have my eye on, and from my Nan two mat shirts which are very clearly "hot mama" (love them!). My parents promise me presents when we go for dinner Saturday (my b-day doesn't get to end just yet.)
From my children:
Cam picked these on his way home from school:

He told his friend he was "picking flowers for my mom" (yeah, I cried when I heard it. SO???)
They also bought me these:

Cam chose one that was not in full bloom yet so they'll last longer.
Then we ate cake:

It was delish.
And from my husband? I am getting this book. I ordered and it's not here yet. What else...let's just say he's at the mall now, returning things.
Consolation: Grace ran up to me after I got out of my bubble bath and very clearly said "I Love You!"
Edited: Phil came back from the mall and made things much better. He gave me the Mother and Daughter Willow Tree (now we basically have all of the family ones), a lovely pair of earrings, and two shirts, one has a care bear and says "It all started with a kiss" the other has strawberry shortcake and says "Yummy Mummy". Well done babe :)
Oh, and Moe...yes pre-natal appointments. I am about 10 weeks pregnant, due the end of April. Suprise!

4 comments:

FrozenExtremities said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Did I read, "calendar to help with keep my pre-natal appointments straight"

Pre-natal? Have I missed something?

Megan said...

Happy birthday and Congratulations on your baby news!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! happy birthday deeeeeeeeeeeeear Lesley......

Happy birthday to you!