This cat however, is very very weird. I had her to the vet last week to get her checked over before we get her fixed. The vet commented on how lean she is. I replied
"Well, she certainly eats enough...but she is rarely still so she's burning off pretty much everything she's taking in."
This little terror has to be put in the bathroom every now and then or she would never sleep. She would just run like a lunatic at all hours. She's nuts.
Last night, she took it to a new level

I'm not sure what her purpose was...if she was looking for a new and interesting place to snooze or if she was just trying to see what else she could do to annoy me.

Of course, I'm willing to also accept that she was critiquing my wardrobe and assessing whether or not it was time to call in Stacy and Clinton.
I suppose though, that it's only fitting that Ginny be weird. Molly, beautiful grey cat goddess that she is,certainly has her own quirks

For starters, she snores. Really loudly. And she is afraid of mice and anything that looks like a mouse (including toy ones).
Then again....when you have moments like this occuring on a daily basis

(Grace gave me a puppet show...just her singing "Socky Socky Socky Socky" over and over while waving her arms around)
Weird is sort of...normal.
6 comments:
Haha...funny pictures!!!
Our cat is weird too! Although I've never found him laying in the closet quiet like that. He's been in my closet on the shelf but not on the clothes.
Kitty has been known to sleep on top of the hangers of clothes, just like Ginny is trying to. Angus has not, he is too heavy to even attempt it. He will sleep on books or knitting patterns or newspapers (or whatever you may be trying to read) instead. Mind you, kids can sleep in some funny places and positions as well.
I believe I have the sister to your kitty! She is halk siamese and think that is where the weirdness comes from. She will do whatever she can to annoy me, like, run across the keyboard or my lap, sit on my newspaper in the morning, come running from whereever she is when I fill the dogs water dish, she literally climbs my woodwork and hangs from the top of the door jams....some days are so bad but I don't have the heart at all to let anything happen to her, if you know what I mean.......and my kids are grown up...no little ones.....she was a gift to my 22 year old daughter who lives at home still...
yes - weirdness is in their nature... although tiger was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. i medicate my cat once a week. sometimes i think daily would be more appropriate.
Clearly, she is pre-furring all your wardrobe at the same time so she doesn't have to do it one piece at a time while you're wearing them.
That is crazy! It is always surprising to see what cats can get into...
Post a Comment