*the old one did not. Anyone up for a beat-the-crap-out-of-my-old-computer party? Because I've been looking forward to taking a bat to it for some time now
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you can hold off until Thusday to take vengeance on the old computer I'll volunteer to hold the camera.
Hey you have chosen the same wallpaper as me! I have the bamboo on my Dell too but I have to tell you that this morning it would not work either.....and it is only 3 months old.
Should the time ever come that I leave this office, I am stealing the printer from the back room. I have plans for an "Office Space"-type smackdown for that twisted little piece of electronic crap.
8 comments:
If you can hold off until Thusday to take vengeance on the old computer I'll volunteer to hold the camera.
Charlene
Hey...gimme the RAM out of your old computer before you trash it!
- Chuck Hubbard (Charlene's husband)
Hi, Chuck's etiquette has gone to bed, he meant to say PLEASE. He's having fun getting an old garbage computer running using Linux.
Charlene (Chuck wife)
Hey you have chosen the same wallpaper as me! I have the bamboo on my Dell too but I have to tell you that this morning it would not work either.....and it is only 3 months old.
FFBE Buddy
Hooray for a working computer!
Yay, a new computer... they're the best aren't they! :-)
No vacation package yet?? Sadness.. I was really hoping you'd have it by now! I have a very good feeling about today!
Should the time ever come that I leave this office, I am stealing the printer from the back room. I have plans for an "Office Space"-type smackdown for that twisted little piece of electronic crap.
Yes, I do sound bitter today.
Post a Comment