Here's Phil and I...he cleans up nice too!

(I am holding his hand on my belly because he kept trying to grab my boob...see how alcohol brings down the classy?)
Nicole snapped this pic because she thought we looked so cute with our heads together as we talked and laughed...

(she never needs to know that we were having a good chuckle at the guy who looked remarkably like a BackStreet Boy!)
Here is Phil and his "harem":

Draped over him is Nicole, seated is Lindsay and Megan.
And it's a good thing I'm not the jealous type...

(Nicole kissed me later...so we're even)
Not only does he clean up nice...

He's a fun date too!

I love my goofy husband!
2 comments:
You look beautiful in that photo Leslie... and I *love* the shall. I really wish I could knit that fast!
I like this Phil. I like him a lot.
Post a Comment