Today I took my beloved daughter on a trip to "Build-A-Bear" (I'd blog more about the trip, but frankly I'm still a bit upset about the "coupon" I was sent in the mail and the tricky wording of said "coupon") and she got to make herself a tabby cat friend she named "Kitty" (all of her stuffed cats are named "kitty", all teddies are "Bear"...and so on). We had us a treat of apple juice. All in all, a nice Mother and Daughter bonding time...the sort of day I've been looking forward to since I found out she was on her way.
We are getting ready to leave the mall, I told her to get her snow gear on so we can go home.
She smiles that gorgeous smile at me and says "Home! Yes! My daddy at home!"
Sigh.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment