Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First Peek!

Hi all,

I had a long day of appointments, but the best was this one:
Here is our little peanut!

Yeah, it's not the greatest photo, we snapped it with my cell phone when the tech left the room. The line through the baby's body is the measuring thingy (yup, that's the technical term...thingy), our wee one is 7.5 cm long from crown to rump. All limbs accounted for, heartbeat lovely. Too soon to tell gender, not that they would tell us anyway.
Oh, in case your looking at this photo and have no idea what you are looking at...

Arms and legs are not visible in this shot, nor is the heartbeat. Looks like a peanut!
And there is just one (phew!)

4 comments:

Alison said...

I KNEW there had to be a good reason for getting a camera phone!

Steph said...

Awwww... Look at little peanut!

Anonymous said...

Hi little peanut...

Phew on the lack of roomates in the womb.

FrozenExtremities said...

Well hello there Peanut!

I love ultrasounds.