
I offered him his choice of breakfast cereals, but all he wanted was "The biggest cup of coffe ya got"

(Joke's on Henry...we only have decaf in the house. Since it perked him up, I didn't bother to tell him)
Then he decided to help Phil with his morning Sudoku puzzle

I don't think he was much help though...Phil kept encouraging Henry to find something else to do.
I asked Henry if he'd like to use the computer...and he very shyly asked if he could please look at Steph's blog. He went through until he found a pic...

Then he read the entry about his disappearance...it took me a few minutes to assure him that everyone knew where he was and that I did not kidnap him

He spent much of the day on the back of the couch, warily watching the little ones (Grace and the little guy I take care of) play on the floor. During nap time I looked up there, and sure enough he had conked out too. After his rest he decided to venture down and meet the little people (I think he was more interested in the toys)
Well...first Grace picked him up by his feet and threw him as far as she could (she's got a pretty good arm), then ran after him and tossed him again. I scooped him up (shaking like a leaf!) and told Grace she needed to be nice to Henry. So she hugged him...then decorated him with a sticker

Once she let go, he peeled it off and tossed it. Then Henry saw something that really caught his eye...

Poor Henry, he was so disappointed when he realized that the car would not actually drive...that it was a toy not a real car (I didn't have the heart to point out that it was toy mini-van as well, thought the blow to his ego would be too much, I think he thought it was mini-cooper)
For dinner we ordered pizza, and Henry seemed to think we did this in his honour. He was quite touched so we just decided to go along with it rather than let him know it was just because I was too freakin tired to cook.
I'd better wrap this up, he's waiting for his turn on the computer...I think he's made himself right at home!
6 comments:
Well, at least he only wanted to look at the pretty girls on Steph's blog, and not surf the web for porn!
I was thinking the same thing.
(cute entry)
Lesley - you are doing such a great job at keeping Henry occupied. Thank you so much for your kindness to him. I don't know how I'll ever repay you!
You could pay her in yarn?
*runs away*
Oh, that's so very cute. Sort of like Weekend at Bernie's but without the corpse (but with about the same dialogue as Bernie had).
Hey, has Henry met Rose?
Post a Comment