
I took some of my knitting books that are getting/will be getting a lot of use and had them rebound with a coil. This will save on wear and tear of my books, since I'm not cracking the spine in order to keep the book open. Especially useful for charts!
I can't claim the idea as my own, I heard about it on the thread in the Sock Innovation KAL on Ravelry. But I really wish I had known about this sooner...I have a couple of books that the pages have come free (Son of Stitch n Bitch came completely apart) from trying to keep them open. I plan on getting more books done, repairing ones that are already apart and so on.
And it only cost me about $6 per book at Staples. Awesome.
3 comments:
It is an excellent idea. If I ever used the stack of knitting books I have collected I'd run out and do it myself.
That's fantastic. I was just cursing because my Son of a Stitch N' Bitch fell apart. If anyone needs me, I'll be at Staples.
Frikkin' brilliant!!!!!
Post a Comment