Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PSA: Need a laugh?

I cannot remember exactly how I was directed to Passive Aggressive Notes, but for a while I only read the notes themselves, had a chuckle at them and moved on with my day.

One day, on a whim, I clicked the comments.

I am a person who enjoys a laugh. I laugh out loud and don't care who hears me.

Reading the comments on PAN...I have busted out laughing so hard that I have startled my children and sent the cat running for cover. I totally disrupted a conversation my husband was trying to have with his mother as I wiped tears away. I have been thisclose to actually peeing myself a number of times.

There are some seriously funny people commenting on that site.

Go...go have a laugh. It's good for the soul.

4 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

just what i need, another site to use to procrastinate! it's in my bloglines now :)

Anonymous said...

20 minutes later...Oh my god, I have to stop reading those and get to work...

I once had a roommate with an insane mother who assumed all of her daughter's friends were thieving lowlifes. Whenever she bought my roommate groceries, she would label all items with her initials. Everything. Even the bananas were individually labeled.

Cali said...

Wow! I just couldn't stop! That is not a good site! It is way too entertaining. This can only mean less working and more surfing...

Anonymous said...

too funny! Now i know a good place to go when I need a good chuckle!
:-)