
This...just delights me. Itty bitty sock.
Hee hee!
I think I'll go knit more of them. Just little itty bitty socks.
(and that's where I'll be when the men with the huggy coats come to pick me up...in the corner knitting itty bitty socks and giggling)
4 comments:
For the longest time, I thought I was unable to comment on your blog. Now, I can? Yay! I've been lurking for quite a while. That keychain is the greatest idea!
You've been given an award...and tagged for a meme! Please see my blog for the details. :)
it's adorable... i plan to knit some itty bitty socks and turn them into an advent calendar for next christmas.. :-)
And I'll be sitting next to you, trying to put the little socks on my fingertips and toes.
Tell them to bring two white hug-me coats.
I'd love to join you. When I saw them on your last post, I couldn't google fast enough! Must have itty-bitty sock blockers! Must knit itty-bitty socks!
Post a Comment