Alison got me with a meme, which is good since I have some posts that I'm working on but they are not ready yet (the knitting is not done) so this gives me some blog fodder in the meantime. Yay!
These are the rules:
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
Tag seven people to do the same.
Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
I'll try to come up with 7 things you don't already know...
1) I wish we could afford to send our children to private school because I'm pretty sure that the public school system is already failing my son.
2) My knitting stuff is very organized. The rest of my house...not so much.
3) I love the way my husband smells.
4) When I knit socks for other people I mark on my foot with permament marker where I need to start the decreases for the toe, or if I'm doing toe up socks I mark the place where I need to start the gussets (that's for socks for me too).
5) I never thought I would exclusively breastfeed, never thought I would co-sleep, didn't "get" attachment parenting....until I had children. Now I'm a breastfeeding, bed-sharing, baby-wearing, cloth diapering, anti-circing, happily attached mama!
6) Everytime I have done a swap, I get so focused on making up my package to send that I almost forget that I have one coming to me. So when it arrives it's very exciting!
7) When I was 5, in primary, my friends and I were up to usual nonsense and sticking pencils up our noses. The eraser popped out of my pencil and lodged in my nose, I could not get it out. I was too embarassed to tell my mother and it was there for 3 days before it worked its way out. I told my mother as a adult and she remembered the day when she was washing my face and I was crying (because my nose hurt to touch) and I had refused to tell her why I was upset. Betcha didn't know that!
Ok, I tag: Michelle, Devin, Becky, Sarah, Ursula, Deb, and Steph.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alright I posted!
Hi Les,
still a fan of the blog... loved the part about the eraser in the nose... not as a mom but as a fellow kid at heart... LOL... hope Dani has nothing up her nose...
p.s. I think you would get a kick out of this blog...
check it out, the current post is toooooo funny
http://www.hmunday.blogspot.com/
cheers
H
If you're concerned about your kiddo in the public school system, have you cosidered homeschooling? It's not for everyone, but for some kids, it really makes a difference. Usually, there's a local support group in the area that could give you information.
Post a Comment