
Thanks Devin!
I'm going to pass it on to Steph and Michelle, whose posts never fail to bring a smile to my face.
Next, we attended an event for Read to Me! over at the library today. Look for us on the news on Live at 5, Phil was interviewed and they filmed us reading to our kids, so we might be there! I blogged about it over on my new blog, which is more about my mommy side of things. I've done a few posts, but I guess this is it's "launch".
4 comments:
I saw you all on Live at 5! Well, mostly Phil and Gabriel, but there was a big closeup of Grace too! I did see me briefly as well, in the background, running around looking busy and trying to avoid the cameras! Did you have fun?
hee hee. I Rock the Crib.
:)
doh! I missed it! I really did mean to sign up for that and go. It's been crazy around here.
awww.. thanks :-)
Post a Comment