Hmmm I have not yet considered stealing an alpaca. But I have definitly considered stealing a Cashmere goat. So small and portable!
Fabulous picture -- made me laugh outloud. Go Gryffindors!
Wow, they were desperate for the yarn weren't they. -=giggle=- I keep telling people not to push their yarn diet so far, they're likely to snap and do that. -=giggle=-Valerie -(Hufflepuff)
OH MY GOD. That is hilarious L. *snickers* Good to know :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm I have not yet considered stealing an alpaca. But I have definitly considered stealing a Cashmere goat. So small and portable!
Fabulous picture -- made me laugh outloud. Go Gryffindors!
Wow, they were desperate for the yarn weren't they. -=giggle=- I keep telling people not to push their yarn diet so far, they're likely to snap and do that. -=giggle=-
Valerie -(Hufflepuff)
OH MY GOD. That is hilarious L. *snickers*
Good to know :P
Post a Comment