Wednesday, August 29, 2007

In lieu of "real" post....

I give you my Knitting Scout Badges

The “Proselytize Knitting” Badge


Of course I talk about knitting positively :)

The “MacGyver” Badge (Level Two)


Long, skinny knitting needles are great for getting things the toddler slides under the tv or fridge

The “I Will Impress You With My Math Prowess” Badge


Because I don't believe in using the yarn called for, or doing things the way I'm "supposed" to. I will work my way up to The “I Will Crush You With My Math Prowess” Badge.

The “Knitting Has Forced Me to Seek Medical Attention” Badge (Level One)



Ah, my poor abused wrists.

When I get a chance I'll post about my stash. I was a part of the swappy goodness that was KOL last night, and while I contributed some really good stuff...frankly I made out like a bandit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.