Hi there.
In order for secret pal partner pals to comment here I've just changed my comments settings to allow annonymous comments, meaning anyone can leave a comment (including those who don't have blogger accounts, *waves my family and friends who don't knit but lurk here anyway, and BooBoo who knits but does not blog*). But I did set it to moderate, which means I have to approve the comments before they get posted. That's just to prevent spammers, since the whole reason I had it set the way I did was because early on I got spammed.
I only ask that if you are leaving an annonymous comment this way that you identify yourself somehow, either by signing the comment or as my partner for a swap.
That will be all :)
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! Now I can leave comments! I read here every day, and enjoy your blog hugely! Thanks for changing the settings. :O) samm in Ontario
Hey Lesley,
Who is BooBoo?
Charlene
BooBoo is my aunt. I've been told her name is actually "Helen"
Hey! Congrats on your wedding and your up and coming baby! I enjoyed reading your felted bag sway questionnaire!! I'm really excited about this swap. I've never done one before!
Hey Lesley. I thought the word verficiation alone was enough to stop spam? It seems to have done for me anyway, even with anonymous comments (which I do allow on mine).
I got some yucky advertising spam comments when I first started, you know, the sort of thing that shows up in spam e-mail. I felt defiled or something! I mean, it was yucky!
Alison, not so much spam as people getting in and asking me to participate in studies. It was weird.
So... my secret plan was delayed by my LYS... they have NO DK weight yarn :-( So, there is an owl in the mail. I actually ordered more than I needed... Enough for 2... cause I want one to. But, I am going to make yours first! I'll continue taunting you till its done. And then, it will be sent off to Canada. :-) Don't you love suprises?
Post a Comment