Everyone looks great (quick - take pictures!)Love the new do. I need a trim but am waiting just a few more weeks...
Yay for new hair!!! I really should get a trim, but I've worked so hard to get it this long I'm loath to cut any of it!PS: Drop me an email, address on my blog, I don't have your email addy.
Wow - you're all looking quite lovely! I, on the other hand, have 1/2 inch long roots. Sigh.
Cute hair on all of you!
Nice haircuts. The before & after pics are great too- esp the transformation from shaggy headed son to trimmed and handsome boy.
You all look lovely! What a change in Grace!Gosh, I really need a haircut myself!
Cute snips! I'm in dire need of a trim. My hair is so long right now and it's getting a bit out of control.Well, more out of control than usual.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Everyone looks great (quick - take pictures!)
Love the new do. I need a trim but am waiting just a few more weeks...
Yay for new hair!!! I really should get a trim, but I've worked so hard to get it this long I'm loath to cut any of it!
PS: Drop me an email, address on my blog, I don't have your email addy.
Wow - you're all looking quite lovely!
I, on the other hand, have 1/2 inch long roots. Sigh.
Cute hair on all of you!
Nice haircuts. The before & after pics are great too- esp the transformation from shaggy headed son to trimmed and handsome boy.
You all look lovely! What a change in Grace!
Gosh, I really need a haircut myself!
Cute snips! I'm in dire need of a trim. My hair is so long right now and it's getting a bit out of control.
Well, more out of control than usual.
Post a Comment