Try these!
I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog, but it bears repeating. Go read about human stupidity on Not Always Right
Do you get your politcal news from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert? Love the funny of I can Has Cheezburger?
You've got to check out Pundit Kitchen.
You've also got to check out the Fail Blog (I personally love the Failboat)
Need something a bit lighter?
Go make yourself a fairy in your likeness over at Disney Fairies
I did

I also made a Grace Fairy

Which I printed onto an iron-on transfer that will be applied to a white tee shirt(along with one that looks like her cousin, so they can be all cute and stuff together this summer)
Floor? What floor? I know not of this floor that needs scrubbing of which you speak.
1 comment:
I made a fairy too! I'm Mahogany Waterspirit! Friend me! :-)
Post a Comment