Sometimes, children say things that are completely hilarious because the child saying them does not really understand the word's true meaning or says it out of context.
My daughter, in an attempt to defend her Mommy, made a statement that had her Dad in tears he laughed so hard.
I was trying to watch Big Brother 9, while settling Grace and Gabriel. I am also dealing with some stomach problems and needed Phil to help out. He asked if we could switch channels over to the Montreal game (on the french station) so he could check the score/see some of the game during the commercial breaks of my show.
Now, I hate it when we do this because it usually means I miss out on some piece of my show due to him waiting and waiting to flip back. This time I maintained control of the remote and flipped between stations incessantly so I could get back to the mayhem on BB9. At one point Phil says
"It's still on commercial, why are you flipping back?"
I reply "I'm just checking"
Him: "Well go back, hockey-hating lady!"
Grace straightens her back and loudly admonishs him
"Mommy is NOT a LADY!"
Thanks pumpkin.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well Lesley, you can't deny that she's right!
oh too cute! :-) Gotta love the kiddos, they try so hard...
Heh heh. She's got your back.
She's got your card! Too cute!
Kids gotta love them, especially when they take your side.
Way to go Grace! You tell Daddy! Kidlets are the best ever. :0) samm
Hi...
I tagged you for this post seven random facts thing. There's more about it on my blog...http://soccergirlknits.wordpress.com
bwahahaha. I love kids. (Did I tell you about the time that the 8 year old I tutor looked at me in the middle of the public library and yelled "you have BIG boobs"? Even though I really don't?)
Post a Comment