Saturday, April 21, 2007

Introducing:

Gabriel Russell Christopher!

Born on Wednesday April 18th at 7:49 pm after a seriously long labour for the mommy and several very scary moments. He weighed in at 8lbs, 4.4 oz and is 20.5 inches long, and apparently his head is 2cm larger than average. He's here, we're home and everyone is happy and healthy! I'll post more later, I've been sitting here too long already checking the 80+ e-mail messages I had built up in my inbox.







9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the name. He's very photogenic. It's good to hear you're home!

Charlene

FrozenExtremities said...

Congrats to you all! Glad everyone is home, healthy and happy.

Megan said...

Awww...baby Gabriel in a handknit sweater. Verra cute.

Cate said...

He is so sweet. I love the name.

jkleclerc said...

Congats Leslie! Glad to hear that both you and Gabriel are doing well, and he's adorable in your little hand made sweater!

Alison said...

I love the expression on his face in the 3rd picture! For some reason, Andrew really enjoyed visiting in the hospital and wants to go back. He was quite disappointed when I explained that you weren't there anymore!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world baby Gabriel!!! It looks like big brother and big sister are going to get along quite well with you!

Henry sends his love. He's outside right now. I kicked him out b/c he has been celebrating Gabriel's birth by smoking a cigar. If he weren't already green, I'd say the cigar was making him puce.

Miss Me said...

He's lovely! Congratulations. The siblings look very pleased, too.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Gabriel! (Lovely name btw). You are a very handsome little boy! Cameron and Grace look like they are going to be very good older siblings.

2 cm bigger than usual, eh? Here's to your vajayjay. Wow.