Well, that's not happening today either. Not because I haven't been knitting, but more because I have no FO's. I have two projects on the needles, mom's second sock (I explained SSS to her the other day, she understood because she never got around to knitting a second mitten...she put down her needles YEARS ago) and a booga bag for the MDC April 2007 Due Date Club Mama Swap (more on that later). I have finished the bag, I am working on the i-cord strap. I have no idea what I was thinking here, you all know how I feel about i-cord...and this pattern calls for 5-6 FEET of i-cord. Obviously I did not think this through. I have finished knitting Grace's pink sweater, but's it's not sewn together and I need to buy a zipper for it. So there are my excuses.
I was reading over other KOL blogs, and swiped this meme from the Sailor, because I have to blog SOMETHING...I can't just tell you what I've not done, right?
Apparently it's a countdown, she linked where she got it on her blog.
Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Legends of the Fall
4. Girl, Interrupted
5. Little Women
6. Pirates of the Caribean, both movies (Johnny is such a great pirate!)
7. Dirty Dancing
8. Hitch
9. Beauty and the Beast
10. The Little Mermaid
Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. My husband
2. My kids
3. Janet
4. Melissa
5. Jamie
6. Karen
7. My family
8. Lorraine
9. Everybody at KOL AND the Knitter Mommies who are at my house every week.
Eight things you’re wearing:
1. my Glasses
2. my jammies (yup, it's almost noon, but I put on clean jammies after I got showered so it's ok. I'm going for comfy today)
3. um...undergarments
4. my wedding band
5. engagment ring
6. necklace
7. LUSH belly butter bar (it's a cream supposed to prevent stretchmarks...it's not working but it smells nice and my skin is not itchy)
8. Uh....aveeno hand cream.
Seven things on your mind:
1. Need to do the budget for Grace's b-day
2. Am I going to go for Winnie the Pooh or Tinkerbelle for her "theme"?
3. What the heck am I feeding these kids for lunch?
4. I should get some knitting done for the baby
6. I need to get the laundry done, I'm out of clothes (see jammie reference)
7. Do I have time to knit a baby sweater for the mama swap?
Six objects you touch every day:
1. teapot
2. computer
3. highchair
4. the brita
5. the phone
6. the camera
Five things you do everyday:
1. brush my teeth
2. change diapers
3. waste time on the computer
4. check my e-mail
5. snack
Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
1. Alanis Morrisette
2. John Mayer
3. Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20
4. Nickleback
Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. "If Everyone Cared"-Nickleback
2. "Your body is a wonderland"-John Mayer
3. "Sexyback"-Justin Timberlake
Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. Mom
2. Janet
One person who has been nice to you today:
1. My daughter greeted me with a big hug and a kiss..."Hiya Mum!" That was pretty nice.
(A note to CSI Miami: Ok, he's alive...but he's broken. You'd better fix him.)
Maybe I'll post some pics...uh...tomorrow.
PS: Alison...I read your comment...so I TAG you! Now you hafta do it.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I was going to swipe that meme from the Sailor as well. Only I have to work, so didn't beat you to it. Oh well!
I happened upon your blog from MDC and i just have to say that i was reading your "movies your could watch over and over" list and i too love Ever After! It has been my favorite movie since high school :)
Post a Comment