Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's just creepy...

OK, there is no knitting content here...but I had to share anyway. I was having a shower this evening, trying to de-stress and relax, when I realize that I am facing this:


And, while it is cute as a bath toy for Grace, I have no idea why it's up high enough to be eye-to-beak with me...or at such a jaunty angle. I turned my back to it, to see this:


No one could shower easily in these conditions. I rinsed my hair and got the heck out of there.

Someday, I'll have a bathroom all to myself, where tub toys are not littered everywhere, in fact...my kids won't ever be allowed in.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sometimes I feel like, somebody's watching me....

Hope none of those toys are named Chuckie.

Alison said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gj_JmWIAW0&search=rockwell

"When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair
I might open my eyes and find someone standing there"

I loved that song! Meegiemoo, we must be from the same era, because I don't think that song was around for very long.

Alison said...

Oh yeah, and Lesley, I blame Phil. Certainly not Grace, and I don't think Cam would have thought of it.

Anonymous said...

It's the dead dead eyes...
Spooky.