At any rate this is the sweater, from this pattern. It's knits up quite nicely, I enjoyed knitting it (but then, I love knitting baby gear because it's pretty much instant gratfication)

Then I knit up thsi adorable hat and booties set, from this pattern. I had made this set before for another friend who had a baby, but I really didn't care for all the purling, so I reversed all the "P"s for "K"s and this is the result:


All in all, I think the new baby will be too cute in his (I suppose it might be a her, but I really don't think he will be). If new baby's mommy approves, I'll post pics of new baby wearing the gear once he/she is born (BTW, the mommy is also my maid of honour and her due date is about 2 weeks after my wedding. She had her daughter 2 weeks early...should I be panicked, do ya think?)
1 comment:
Aaah - cute little baby froggy gear! Love it!
That is a sweet cardigan - no fiddling with buttons or trying to fit it over a large-ish baby head...nice work!
Post a Comment