Monday, December 13, 2010

I haven't forgotten, I swear!

The last 13 days have been hectic, and I wanted to be able to show off the prize package when I announced the winner, but I've lost my power cord to my sewing machine which makes it really hard to sew a bag! I'm hoping to get to my mom's this evening to use hers and get it all done. If all goes well tonight then watch for an announcement tomorrow. With pics and maybe video of the actual draw if I can get my act together.

Thanks again to all, the final tally for Phil's efforts was $321, and the tally for his team was $676!

Canada rocked it big time by raising $20,854,376...we were in the lead but it looks like Australia eeked past us at the last minute with $20,905,568. Regardless, that's amazing and I look forward to seeing bigger totals next year.

We had a blast at the Gala Parte, thanks in no small part to you who donated which meant we were able to attend for free. The party was a big reward for our efforts, and the nachos were awesome, the playlist was like the soundtrack to my teen years...overall and awesome time so thanks again!

And now, I get to kiss my husband again :)

No comments: