Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year, New line up.

I've gathered you all out here because there have got to be some changes made.


Thing is, there is just too many of you. And as funny as is it to say "haha, I can't close my stash boxes anymore" the simple fact is...I can't close the stash boxes anymore. Which means, you all don't fit.



It's not that I don't love you. I do, I love each colour and fibre content and strand of you, but it's not logical for me to believe that I'm going to knit each of you to your full potentional.

And that's why you're all out here now. Some cuts are going to be made, and not all of you are staying.

Please please, no tears. Especially you, white merino laceweight. I can't bear it. You all deserve to be knit, and that's why I'll be bringing those of you who don't make it to the big Stash Swap. From there, other knitters will take you home and make you into beautiful things. This is good! It's healthy!

OK, let's get this done. I will not listen to your pleas or project ideas. Just sit quietly and it will be over soon.

5 comments:

dontcareravelry said...

oooh baby. What a tease. They can come live here and I'll take good care of them. Promise.

So.... what in this pile didn't make the cut?

cksknitter said...

What's the big Stash Swap? Sounds interesting.

Lisa said...

Man oh man...I'm with cksknitter. What, pray tell, it the big Stash Swap?

Steph VW said...

I'm afraid that if I did that to my stash, that there would be a riot. You would find me on the floor with all my stash pinning me down and ball-bands shoved in my mouth.

Stephanie N said...

I don't know what that yarn in the middle is that is black with some red and white but it's calling my name. ;) ha ha ha ha ha I want to roll around in your yarn-nekkid. :P