(note the crazy happy eyes above the camera in that shot? lol!!!)
She's a shiny new Canon Rebel XSI. Isn't she pretty?
And look at how loverly the yarn looks...
Mmmmmm....new Yarn Pirate booty club, December's selection...called "Figgy Pudding"
Off to knit stuff and take pictures of it!
5 comments:
You do look exceptionally happy with your new toy.
I have two kinds of baby pictures for Evan. Those taken by me, and those taken by my ex brother in law who was a professional.
Good for you! Awesome camera taking beautiful pics of *gorgeous* yarn. Love it!
...and yes, you said it first - Crazy Eyes!
Great camera! I am envious, and yes it does make your yarn look great.
What a GREAT toy! I am so jealous! Munchkin will have to work with me to get me her discount on a new one after I finish college this fall....I can't wait to see how many posts have pictures in them now that you are "armed an d dangerous"....hehe
Ooooohhhh enjoy your new toys.. the camera and the yarn...
That yarn is beautiful! how does it feel? I love soft yarns!!
Post a Comment