There was awesome giant knitting suspended from the ceiling
There were large balls of fluff that we were told were actually angora rabbits
(If you look close, you can just make out the outline of the ears. WANT!)
There were goats that would eat your new shirt if you were not careful
The kids (human ones, not goat ones) were really taken with the animals, especially Gabriel who could not stop running up to the pens to rattle gates
But, honestly, who could resist them?
Well, maybe Cameron could
Cameron spent much of the time pretending he was too cool to be interested the animals. Even though you could totally tell he wanted to go pet them. He can be so funny at times.
There was lots of lovely things to purchase, yarns and fleece and so forth. The Black Lamb was where we spent most of our money though
Three bags full! (snerk!)
I did come home with lots of fibre though. I had my eye on quite a few skeins of yarn, but really...at the moment I do have an awful lot of it. Not quite SABLE, but I'm getting there. Not that I mind. And no, you can't come and shop my stash.
So added to my fibre stash is 3lbs of undyed superwash merino, 225gr of sea cell/merino roving, also undyed, and a small bit of bamboo roving (the blue stuff) bought just to try it out.
A good day.
And now, because I had it running in my head the entire time I was there, I had to share this with you:
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... that's a lot of roving!
Cute animals and cute kiddies - Nice photos!
Post a Comment