Sunday, March 25, 2007

A tagged me!

In fact, she tagged us all!

All answers must start with your first initial:

Your Name: Lesley
Famous Music artist/group: Los Lobos
3 letter word: loo
Color: lavendar
Gift/present: leg warmers
Vehicle: Lexus
TV Show: Law & Order
Country: Lithouania (I'm sure that's spelled wrong)
Boy's Name: Leroy
Girl's Name: Lorraine
Alcoholic drink: lager
Occupation: lawyer
Flower: lilac
Celebrity: Lindsay Lohan
Food: lasagne
Something found in a kitchen: laundry (in our kitchen anyway)
Reason for Being Late: lost
Something You Shout: Lord love a duck!

Anybody who wants to be tagged...TAG!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Well, really, Lisa tagged everyone first!

lulubelle said...

Yeah, I saw that Lisa tagged everyone after I posted. Whoops!

jlmack said...

That picture was 1987. Who is your cousin? I still remember everyone in the picture. Hahah... I'm the one in the striped shirt with the white-blonde hair in her eyes.
Good luck with your assignment!