
That was me, done up in my staggette gear...What a NIGHT! And today I feel awful, because I'm not as young as I used to be and drank WAY more than I have in a very long time. It was a lot of fun, there are many more pics that were taken that I'll post later. Right now I have to go eat something.
I have to say I am totally marrying the right man; I came home last night and he took great care of me, laughed at my stories of what happened, held my hair while I got sick and got me water and cleaned out my bucket. And today he kept the kids clear while I slept. He's a good man.
More pics and stories to follow ;)
3 comments:
So glad you had fun! I wish I'd felt up to dropping by. And yes, Phil is a good guy. The trick is to remember that all the time, even when you're not seeing eye to eye!
Alison
From that picture, it appears you had an interesting evening. I'll leave it at "interesting". ;-)
Will you be at KOL this week?
I like your hat. The good news is, you probably blended in with the pride participants.
Post a Comment