Monday, July 31, 2006

The New Mrs Neily


Hi all! I am now a married woman, and all that goes with it. I am slowly getting pics back and then I will be loading them onto the wed-site...I'll link that when I get to it. All in all, we had a really great time, I am slowly getting used to my new name, my new ring, and getting my energy back (we had a GREAT mini-honeymoon, wink wink). Right now I am up to my eyeballs in gifts that need to find places and kids that are crashed from excitment...must rest. More info soon!

3 comments:

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS MRS NEILY!!!!!!!
You are a dedicated blogger through and through, taking photos on your camera phone in the car! Nice!

Steph said...

Henry sends his love and best wishes to you both. He apologizes for the ruckus you may have heard outside the church during the ceremony. I had to convince him that he could not burst in and re-enact a scene from the Graduate.

Yeesh.

Alison said...

Congrats!

That Henry, I don't know about him*shakes head*.