No knitting content, I have no FO's to show, but I HAD to share this: This a play-dough picture Cameron created depicting us on a sunny day. This is him: And this is me. Note that in my arms is Grace. He's so talented :)
I'm wondering how Grace is hanging on, since your arms are out to your sides. No, wait, I got it, she must be nursing! I was laughing the other day when he said that everything Grace needs comes from Lesley!
Yes, Alison, it would seem that I have unusally long arms. Not sure how I made it this long without noticing...must remember to thank Cam for showing me, lol!
6 comments:
A very accurate likeness! I guess craftiness runs in your family genes.
I'm wondering how Grace is hanging on, since your arms are out to your sides. No, wait, I got it, she must be nursing! I was laughing the other day when he said that everything Grace needs comes from Lesley!
Well, if you look close, you can see my arms are actually bent and my hands are under her. Such attention to detail, I am way impressed by this kid!
Grace in the watermelon hat is insanely cute (so sweet my teeth hurt).
Cameron's play-dough art is magnifique! (does his colour choice imply that Grace needs to put on some sunscreen? :)
Oh wait, I can see it. Lesley, you have insanely long arms, did you know?
Yes, Alison, it would seem that I have unusally long arms. Not sure how I made it this long without noticing...must remember to thank Cam for showing me, lol!
Post a Comment